- MacRadio is owned and operated by Terms and Conditions.
- Our website address is Terms and Conditions
- For any queries or concerns, you can Contact Us at [[email protected]]
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the MacRadio website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please refrain from using our services.
- All content on the website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio, and video, is the intellectual property of MacRadio LLC or its affiliating partners.
- You may not use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or republish any of the content on our website without obtaining prior written permission from MacRadio LLC.
- By using MacRadio, you agree not to engage in any activity that:
- violates any law or regulation
- infringes upon the rights of others, including their intellectual property rights
- is harmful, defamatory, fraudulent, obscene, or offensive
- disrupts the operation of our website or compromises its security
- attempts to collect or store personal information from other users
Links to Other Websites
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites, services, or resources that are not owned or controlled by MacRadio. We are not responsible for their content, privacy policies, or practices. We strongly advise you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
Limitation of Liability
- MacRadio provides the content on our website on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee of its accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any particular purpose.
- MacRadio shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our website or its content.
- You agree to indemnify and hold MacRadio LLC harmless from any claim or demand, including legal fees, made by any third party arising out of your violation of these terms and conditions, your use of our website, or your infringement of any intellectual property rights.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- MacRadio reserves the right to modify or replace these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. We will post the updated terms on our website, and your continued use of our services after the changes are made constitutes your acceptance of the updated terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Terms and Conditions. Any legal disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Terms and Conditions.
By using MacRadio, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms, please refrain from using our website and services.
Last updated: 04-Sep-2023